Does your MyPage, AC, Skype and QQ time not synced with your PC time?
Adjust the time settings of your PC
1. Make Sure Your Apps Are Updated
For the updated AC go to your mypage Account and download the latest installer
2. make Sure You have the correct Time Zone
- Open the Settings app, and click on the Time & Language option.
- From the options on the left hand side, click on Date & time.
- On the right side panel under Time zone, select the timezone from the drop down list.
- Make Sure it is on UTC+8 Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Windows 7 & 8
1. Open Date and Time Settings
*Click the time and date on your taskbar (lower right of your screen)
*Click Change date and time settings
2. Changing Time zone
*On the Date and Time window, click the Change time zone button
*On the drop down list, select UTC+8 Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi then click OK.
Note: The time of your PC may change.
3. Changing the Time
*On the Date and Time window, click the Change date and time button.
*Set the date and time then click OK.
4. Finishing the settings
*Once you’ve set the time zone, date and time, click the OK button for the changes to take effect.
For any technical concern/assistance, start a chat session with us by clicking the chat button at the bottom of this page. We are online from 08:00-23:00 Beijing Time (UTC+8:00)