How to check if your Mic is on Mute
- Right click on your computer’s audio device icon. (It can be found on lower right part of your desktop)
- Then click on “Recording devices”
- Right click on your default microphone device (you can see a check on your default device) and then click on “Properties”.
- Under properties, go to the “Levels” tab and see if your microphone is on mute.
- You would know if your mic is on mute if the speaker icon is crossed out (see image below)
- Just click on the speaker icon to unmute your microphone then click “OK”.
For any technical concern/assistance, start a chat session with us by clicking the chat button at the bottom of this page. We are online from 08:00-23:00 Beijing Time (UTC+8:00)