AC Video problem – This has been caused by the recent updates of anti-virus on its internet security that mainly causing the AC Video streaming to malfunction, and this doesn't mean that the AC program has virus content or malaware,
- Check video if it’s working on Skype or QQ – if it’s working then proceed on this trouble shooting steps.
- Uninstall the AC and install the newer version 126.96.36.199 > http://188.8.131.52/ac20/51Talk-AC.184.108.40.206.exe
- Install the AC using the custom installation and create a folder name
- Once installed run the program and set the settings of video > you should see that the video is not showing any output or its just showing a black pane.
- Go back to the folder where you installed the program and rename the folder name into a diff one
- Open the newly renamed folder and open ACTalk.exe file name
- Go back to the video settings and re-set the video properties by choosing the right hardware.
- If the troubleshooting steps above did not fixed the issue then this only means that there is a software conflict or hardware malfunction on the video camera itself.