How to Install Adobe Flash Player Active X
- Go to adobe flash website using your browser.
- Link: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
- For “Step 1” select the Operating System that corresponds to your computer’s Operating System (ex. Windows 7)
- For “Step 2” select “FP for Internet Explorer - Active X”
- Remove the check for all of the checkboxes.
- Then click “Download Now”.
- It will now start downloading Flash Player Active X
- If this yellow bar appear below, just click on “Save”
- Once download is complete you will see the white bar below then just click “Open Folder” to see the installer that you have downloaded.
- The file looks like this. (see screenshot below)
- Just open the file to begin installation of Flash Player Active X
- If there is a prompt that asks if you want to install updates for adobe flash, just select “Allow updates….(Recommended) then click “Next”.
- Just wait for the installation to finish.
For any technical concern/assistance, start a chat session with us by clicking the chat button at the bottom of this page. We are online from 08:00-23:00 Beijing Time (UTC+8:00)