Skype Account Suspended Issue
This issue usually happens to newly given skype accounts created from Microsoft live.
To activate suspended accounts you must do the following steps.
- Log in with Web Skype using this link
- Once you are on the log in page. Enter your skype ID and password then click “Sign in”.
- Once you enter your Skype ID, the page will look like this (see screenshot below)
- It detects that your account is a microsoft skype live account. Then just enter your password.
- After signing in you will see the notification that your skype account is suspended. Just click “Continue”.
- Then on the next page, enter the country that you’re in and fill out your mobile phone number wherein they will send the verification/access code. Then once you have entered your number click “Send code” (see images below for reference)
- Few seconds after, you will receive a text message with the verification/access code. Enter the access code on the box then click “Submit”.
- After clicking submit, it will now prompt you that the account us now unblocked. Then just click "Continue".
- Once done you may now try to log in with your skype app.
For any technical concern/assistance, start a chat session with us by clicking the chat button at the bottom of this page. We are online from 08:00-23:00 Beijing Time (UTC+8:00)